If cat-herding were an olympic sport, Jonathan would be a gold medalist. I worked with him closely for 12+ months on a major technology rollout at a government agency. He was a fantastic change agent. Within a few weeks he established a strong personal rapport with all the key stakeholders. He listened to all sides, saw the hidden agendas, and approached every interaction with patience and thoughtfulness. Firm yet compassionate, he kept the project goals firmly in site and delivered a successful rollout ahead of schedule.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (MD and DC)
- Former Loan Originator
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- Former Certified Charfen Institute Instructor
- Former PGCAR Education Committee Member
- Former Treasurer DC Housing Providers Association
- Project REAP Graduate
- Aspiring Multifamily Syndicator
Project Management / Blockchain
- 20+ years Information Technology
- 15+ years Project Management
- Computer Scientist (BS and MS)
- BS and MS in Computer Science
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Blockchain Expert
- Former Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) IT Project Manager for HUDConect (SocialText) Implementation (media recognition)
- Former IT Project Manager for LandAmerica Lender Services implementing Default Servicing technology BackinTheBlack in national financial institutions
Management is “how” to climb the ladder. Leadership is knowing which wall the ladder should be leaning against. The Greek word for the spiritual gift of leadership is proistemi. This word means to lead, to assist, to protect and to care for others.
The gift of wisdom allows people to understand deeper meaning and apply knowledge, beliefs, and experience to every day situations. Those gifted with wisdom often understand root causes of disagreements, conflict, and barriers to growth and development. People with wisdom help others understand and clarify options to make good decisions.
The Greek word for those with the spiritual gift of teaching is didaskalos. From the root of this word we get our English word, “didactic.” The word didasko means to teach, instruct, instill doctrine, explain, and expound.
The Greek word for the spiritual gift of administration is Kubernesis. This is a unique term that refers to a shipmaster or captain. The literal meaning is “to steer,” or “to rule or govern.” It carries the idea of someone who guides and directs a group of people toward a goal or destination.
“I can deal with gray. I just cannot live in it.” I have learned that this Value should always be balanced with Confidentiality.
Do what you say you are going to do.
Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Always be able to smile and laugh at yourself, the situation, and for no reason.
Minimalist, Tiny Houses (Larger Versions), Bodybuilding (aspirant), Keto (Keotgenesis), WordPress, Hiking (short trips in and out of the city), Podcasts, International Travel, F.I.R.E (Financially Independent Retire Early)