The Greek word for the spiritual gift of administration is Kubernesis. This is a unique term that refers to a shipmaster or captain. The literal meaning is “to steer,” or “to rule or govern.” It carries the idea of someone who guides and directs a group of people toward a goal or destination.
- Play Cousins Collective – Louisville, KY
- Black History Moment: The Eastern Kentucky Social Club
- Black History Moment: George Wiley, founder of the National Welfare Rights Organization (1966-1975)
- Black History Moment: The Moynihan Report of 1965
- Black History Moment: Loving v. Virginia (1967), landmark U.S. Supreme Court case
Want to Get Updates?
I will send you updates and notifications whenever there is an important update.
(NOTE: It is never my intent to spam or sell your information.)