In the last of three posts, I want to share another poem, thought, meditation from my godmother, Mother Shirley M.K. Berkley. (Hey, I may do a video. What do you think?) In a recent teaching moment, she talked about “Apologies.” I inadvertently offended a good friend lately. I was not sure of the impact that I had on the situation. It is now my turn to make it right by apologizing for the wrong that I have done.Apologies-2
- Play Cousins Collective – Louisville, KY
- Black History Moment: The Eastern Kentucky Social Club
- Black History Moment: George Wiley, founder of the National Welfare Rights Organization (1966-1975)
- Black History Moment: The Moynihan Report of 1965
- Black History Moment: Loving v. Virginia (1967), landmark U.S. Supreme Court case
Want to Get Updates?
I will send you updates and notifications whenever there is an important update.
(NOTE: It is never my intent to spam or sell your information.)