You have a higher calling! Fear, doubt, and procrastination are common deterrents to keep you from doing what you were brought here to do. In this motivational charge, Shawn Dove shares 7 things to help you dig deep within yourself to pull out the person you are meant to be. Named to Ebony Magazine’s Power 100, Charles H. Revson Fellow at Columbia University, and Prime Movers Fellow, Shawn Dove is CEO of the Campaign for Black Male Achievement (CBMA) – an organization dedicated to improving the life outcomes of America’s Black men and boys. What were YOU brought here to do? Stop stallin’.
- Play Cousins Collective – Louisville, KY
- Black History Moment: The Eastern Kentucky Social Club
- Black History Moment: George Wiley, founder of the National Welfare Rights Organization (1966-1975)
- Black History Moment: The Moynihan Report of 1965
- Black History Moment: Loving v. Virginia (1967), landmark U.S. Supreme Court case
Want to Get Updates?
I will send you updates and notifications whenever there is an important update.
(NOTE: It is never my intent to spam or sell your information.)